This is for “Do It Yourself”. Clicked members have address rules handled on generated sandwiches.
- No abbreviations (Ave. becomes Avenue)
- No punctuation (P.O. Box becomes Post Office Box)
- Always use your CURRENT address, regardless if the invoice used a previous one
- Camel case (default)
- Include your County name on the Cover Letter only
- Match the case that appears on your Invoice (i.e. If it is UPPER, use UPPER case) for addresses that appear on your IRS forms: 1040-V, W-4, and 1040.
- Include portions of your address to match what appears on your invoice (i.e. if your P.O. Box appears on your invoice, it should appear on your IRS forms. If your street address appears on your invoice, it should appear on your IRS forms.)