Government Forms

This section is for “Do It Yourself”. Clicked members using the system won’t need these forms.

If you want to “Do It Yourself”, you should first get the fill-in PDF forms from the Internal Revenue Service.

Be sure to get the latest year available. These change at different times of year, so you’ll want to check back periodically if you feel you don’t have the latest version. Click Yours sandwiches always use the latest available forms.

1040-V (Voucher):