Memphis = Tenochtitlan
“For most of ancient Egypt’s history, two cities – Memphis and Thebes – had served alternately as the national capital of this empire.” p. 168
There was a Biblical city called “No”. “No” was Memphis, which as still called “Te-NO-tit-lan” (Tenochtitlan) when Cortez arrived at that city in 1519. This name, “No,” was taken from the name “Enoch”, Cain’s son.
“No” was described as an island, with large walls around it. Nothing like that is found in the Middle East. It describes Tenochtitlan. The lakes around it were shaped like a crocodile, as described in the Bible.